Friday, February 18, 2011

Ocean Grove morning bootcamp

Congratulations to Kristen, Lauren, Marisa, Loretta and Annie who completed the promenade run this morning. Everybody finished with improved times. Annie was heard to comment " I finished the run without walking, so I am very happy". Lauren ran a quick time and is gearing up for the Melbourne Run for Kids fun run in Melbourne in April. Loretta pushed through and was right behind Lauren and Marisa stormed home in a personal best time. Kristen completed a personal best in fine style. We followed up with a short sharp boxing session for a good blow out!

My next bootcamp start on Monday 28th February 6.15am at Ocean Grove main beach. I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Mw Alivept said...

I like to reading your post. This is a nice blog. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such nice information. I will truly add this nice post in our article section. Bootcamp.